My third and final year of university came and went in a blink of an eye. We barely had lectures this year (at least, I don't think we did?!) and unlike the previous two years, all films were individually made. For my graduate project, I directed and edited a short documentary about adult toy collectors. It's very good.
To celebrate our three years together, the course planned an end-of-year award ceremony. I joint-won 'Best Dressed Male'. Highlight of my life, obviously. I also created a short summary video, compiling memories that we've made together. The video made at least one person cry, something I'm immensely proud of.
.........
.........
Speaking of fancy dress, BU's Summer Ball was a few weeks ago. Yasmin and I decided to dress as Tina and Louise Belcher, characters from the animated series 'Bob's Burgers'...the majority of the public thought I was dressed as Dora the Explorer, but it was a big deal for the select few who actually recognised our costumes! The night was one of the best university experiences I've had, from the BBQ pre-drinks during the day, to the fairground rides at night, and the regrettable idea of staying up for the survivor's photo on Bournemouth Beach at 5am.
.........
I turned 21 this April, so naturally it was the right time for a Bar Mitzvah-themed pre-drinks. We spent the night at Toast, one of the most fun student nights around. Holly and I had learned the entire choreography to Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy', and were excited to premiere it to the crowd. Halfway through, this disgusting girl told me to stop dancing (who says that in a club?!) so I threw ice at her. You can't say she didn't have it coming.
.........
.........













No comments:
Post a Comment